On Friday I had put a roast in the crock pot so we had roast, potatoes, carrots, and onion rolls for dinner. After dinner, we did a little shopping at The Pavilion and got some frozen yogurt at Cherry Berry. After our yogurt we went back to the house and gave Luci a bath, packed her clothes, and met Mimi at Charleston so Luci could spend the night. Mitch has a paper due this week and really needed to work on it most of Saturday...and I happened to have a hair appointment...so we thought it would be a perfect night for Luci to have a sleep over at Mimi and PePaw's!!
Showing off her creation!
On Saturday, Mitch and I woke up fairly early (we both have trouble sleeping in anymore) and went to grab a quick breakfast at The Egg and I. After breakfast, I dropped him back off at the house so he could work on his paper...and I went to get a pedi!! After my pedi, I went to get my hair done! After I got my hair done, it was late afternoon, so we met Mimi and PePaw at Alma to eat at Cracker Barrel and retrieve Luci.
After dinner, Mitch and I took Luci to play some Gator Golf!!!
On Sunday, we woke up fairly early (as usual) so I thought I would be adventurous and make a breakfast quiche before church. Well, church doesn't start until 10:30...and the quiche wasn't ready until 10...so we had a quick slice and then came home and ate more for lunch! It was a little time consuming my first time, but now I know what to do for next time...It was sooo delish!!!
The crust got a little brown, but didn't taste bad. Next time I will have to wrap the edges.
It has eggs, cheese, bacon, potatoes, red/green bell peppers, onions, and seasonings in it!! Sooo good!!!
After church, Luci came back and took a nap while Mitch and I tackled some housework. After Luci woke up, we ran to Target to pick up our new patio furniture!! After Target, we went over to the Hoskyn's for some homemade chicken noodle soup, pecan pie, and cookies!!! After we left there, we went back to our house and took advantage of the last hour of daylight to assemble the furniture and let Luci run around outside.
And then it was time for bath and bed!!
New Patio Furniture!
This next week is going to be brutal. Mitch has to work late Mon, Tue, and Thur. I work late Wed...really late Friday...and half a day on Saturday. Yuck yuck!!!














No comments:
Post a Comment