Easter Day-
Me: Luci, you know Easter is about Jesus dying on the cross and coming back to save us from our sins.
Luci: HUH?
Me: Well, just know that Easter is really about Jesus.
Luci: I like Jesus. Can he come to my birthday party?
This past Sunday after church...
Me: Luci, did u learn about Jesus in your class today?
Luci: No, he wasn't there today. I guess he was at home. Where does Jesus live?
Me: He lives in heaven and in our hearts.
Luci: (in her matter of fact voice): No he doesn't. He lives at his home.
Talking about Tasha being pregnant...
Luci: Where is baby Presley?
Me: Remember, she is in Tasha's belly.
Luci: Whyyyy?
Me: Well, she is growing in there until she is big enough to come out and play.
Luci: No, I'm the big girl.
Me: Yes, you are...Presley won't be as big as you...she will be just be big enough to come out and play outside of Tasha's belly.
Luci: Whyyyyyy?
Me: So, Luci who do you think you will play with at school today?!?!?! (Subject changed!)
No comments:
Post a Comment