Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Recap- Egg Hunts!!

We had a busy weekend!!!

Friday night- Luci was already in Paris with Mimi and PePaw, so after Mitch and I got off of work, we drove down. We had a delicious dinner that everyone chipped in to make...PePaw manned the grill with the steaks and chicken, Mimi made baked potatoes, rotel spaghetti, and corn on the cob, I made green bean bundles, and Nana made cake!!! It was a delicious meal!!!!

On Saturday morning, we woke up and Mimi made us breakfast! After breakfast, we got ready so that Luci could go to "The Great Hunt" in Paris. One of my oldest and dearest friends was the coordinator of this and Mitch and I helped sponsor some eggs!!! They had 30,000 eggs, inflatables, singers, vendors...it was quite the bash and a lot of fun!! Oh, and it was hot too!! I can't believe it is this hot so early in spring!!!










After the egg hunt, we headed back to FSM and went over and hung out with friends at a barbeque!!

On Sunday, Mitch woke up with a bad headache, so Luci and I went to church while he tried to sleep it off. After a long nap, Mitch was feeling better thankfully!! After Luci got a quick nap in, we headed over to the UAFS Alumni Egg Hunt!! Luci was in a mood...but still had a great time!! And again...it was hot!!!!






Someone wasn't in the mood for a family pic...Oh well, that is the way things go sometimes!!


After the egg hunt, we ran by Penney's so we could pick up Luci's Easter portraits (they weren't great, but they were quick and cheap) and Luci got a free pair of bunny ears!!



Someone wasn't too thrilled over the bunny ears! Haha!

After our quick trip to the mall, we went back home and rested for a while. Then, I got started on a new recipe that my good friend Becky gave me...Baked Southwest Egg Rolls...Oh my goodness...these are good!!!

Recipe later!!


After dinner, we went outside and went for a long walk and then Mitch and I finished up on some painting around the new garage door.

Whew!! Busy, Busy, but fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment