Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Gymnastic Lesson

Luci had her first gymnastics lesson Monday night!! She wasn't really sure what gymnastics meant, but she warmed up to it right away. There were 2 other little girls in her class. I am glad it was a small class because it took her 5 minutes or so to warm-up. She was really unsure at first so her teacher said I could go out there with her. I sat behind for a bit...and then slowly inched my way back to the row of chairs where the parents were seated. She looked back at me one time...and then didn't again!! She had a blast!! They did stretches, forward rolls, balance beam, flips over bars, and a few other fun activities! She is sooo excited about going back next week! I can't believe how "big girl" she looked in her little leotard!!



No comments:

Post a Comment