Yay!! I made it to my 100th post!! Honestly I wasn't sure when I started this blog if I would stick with it, but I have had soo much fun!! It also has been so important for me to keep up with it as I explained in
21st Century "Babybooking." Mitch and I went back this past week and reminisced on earlier posts. Even though I started this blog about 7 1/2 months ago, that is forever in "baby-time"!!! Luci has grown and changed so much!! I started tearing up a little as I was re-reading
So Let Them Be Little and you know, this is what it is all about for me. This is a way for me to remember these special everyday moments in our lives. I have a feeling that the big moments in life will stick out for a while such as major holidays, birthdays, etc., but it's those small moments like when
Luci pooped on our bathroom rug and when
Luci peed on our BRAND NEW MATTRESS the first night we slept in it or even those
Super Simple Saturdays that eventually will fade from memory... It is our hope that this blog, our blog, will help us keep those memories near and dear to our hearts!
We appreciate all of our readers through Blogspot and Facebook!! You guys have made this journey even more special for us! We would love for all of our readers to become
official followers on Blogspot if you wish too!! Don't worry, I will still be linking up to Facebook as well! I can't wait for the next 100 posts and I am so glad that you have wanted to take a peek into our lives...
Our Family- A Circle of Strength and Love...Founded on Faith...Joined in Love...Kept by God...Together Forever!

We Thank You for visiting Minnick's Musings!!!!!!!
Special thanks to Kerri at Confessions of a Shoeaholic for designing the new look!
Awe - I love the Minnick family! I know I usually get some part of the happenings either live or am given the play-by-play in our daily chats, but I love reading about them all too!
ReplyDelete