Friday, July 2, 2010

What Next?!

Wow! I had been meaning to start a blog when my daughter was born to help document the daily "happenings" in her life so that we wouldn't forget...well, here I am, one year later, and just now getting started...Sorry Luci...

Well, we had quite the interesting night/morning last night and today so I thought now is as good as any to start my blogging!

Miss Luci is currently working on one of her top middle teeth. It has been horrible for me...I mean her...her, right of course! Anyways, I digress... She woke up at 2am this morning screaming and wailing...ug. After many pats on the back and gentle whispers, it was apparent that this was not going to work. I scooped her up, tried to soothe, gave some Motrin, and went to rock...NOTHING...she was still screaming. Mitch, my DH, and I took turns all night long trying to console and nothing worked...grr...finally around 6 am (after Motrin, Orajel, and teething tablets...not all at once mind you) she finally started filling some relief. Great...just when the alarm is ready to go off. What next?!

So, the DH and I called it a loss and decided to get ready for the day/work. DH scooped Luci up and noticed that her pj's were a little wet...grr...she had peed outside of her diaper during all of the chaos. Great, just great. So, DH decided to hop in the shower and we were going to put her in there with him to get rinsed off. What next?!

I quickly undressed Luci while DH was getting the shower started. I turned to grab a towel from the cabinet, looked back, and our lovely little Luci was squatting down and POOPING all over my WHITE bathroom mat. Lovely.

So, I got to start of my day with no sleep and scrubbing poo. Fun fun!

Well, no matter what she does, we love her so much!!! We wouldn't trade her for anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment