Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday Fun!!!

We had to go over to a local garden center on Saturday to pick up some mums I had ordered and were pleasantly surprised to find they had a pumpkin patch area already set up for the fall!!! They had a great pumpkin display area that we let Luci play in for a bit! She had a really good time and it was so cute seeing her trying to figure out what all of those pumpkins were doing around her!!! We are definitely going to take her back when it is a little cooler. It was 94 degrees when we went so I didn't really want her and her fair skin outside very long! They have some really giant pumpkins that I would love to get her picture on! We will see!!!

Silly girl checking out the pumpkins!

She was soo excited about them!

Her perfect size of pumpkin~!

No comments:

Post a Comment