Thursday, September 30, 2010

~Random Musings~

How I'm Feeling- I have had a few headaches and a couple of bad days over the past weekend and this week, but Wednesday and today have been great days! Hopefully, the preventative medicine is finally kicking in. I have my appointment with the neurologist on Tuesday so hopefully I will have some more answers then.

Luci- She turned 16 months on Tuesday! Time is sure flying by! She loves, loves to play outside! She is obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but we generally only let her watch 20 or so minutes of it a day. She has plenty of time to watch t.v. later when the weather isn't as nice as it has been lately! I just love fall!! She is still communicating with mostly babbles, but can clearly say, Momma, Da-Da, Night-Night, Nana (banana), Yay, Uh Oh, Dog. We are working on Please and thank you...she kinda of says peas and something that maybe reassembles thank you, but she definitely needs work on those! Other words we are working on: Mimi, PePaw, Grammy, Gdaddy, train, and pretty much anything else that is in a book or that we see! We are trying to point everything out and clearly say it to her all the time! She is definitely developing quite the personality...and wants her own way ALL OF THE TIME! I love that she is strong willed, but I do want to make sure that she knows good manners, kindness, and respect of others. We are starting to work on all of these...never too young to start!

Mitch- He is such a great daddy and husband. I can't say enough about him...God has truly blessed me with him. I have had a rough couple of weeks and he has been my rock! He has been busy, busy with work lately. He will go out of town in a couple of weeks, but just for a night...so it won't be too bad!

In the family way-
Ok, I know what you were thinking, but it's not me!!!! hehe!!! My sis and Mitch's sis, Meri, are both expecting in February!!! Quinn is having a little girl and Meri is having a little boy. I absolutely cannot wait!!! This is sooo exciting!!!

Family Pics-
We are having family pictures made on Saturday with a new photographer for us. We have heard great things about her and are super excited! I will post a link to her blog once we get a sneak peek!

I will leave you with a few pic of Luci enjoying the Fall weather!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment