This is probably one of Mitch's top 5 meals that I make via crock pot...probably because it's the oldest one I've made for him...this is the first crock pot meal I ever made for him :-)
Ingredients:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can of cream of mushroom soup (can use cream of celery or another can of cream of chicken)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1/2 can of water
1-2 tsp of dehydrated onions
garlic salt to taste
regular salt to taste
black pepper to taste
Directions:
Mix soup, water, onions, salt, pepper together in a bowl
Place chicken in crock pot
Pour soup mixture over chicken
Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4
Stir in 1/2 cup of instant rice during the last 15 minutes of cooking or you can cook rice separately and spoon the chicken and gravy over the rice!!!
It is really yummy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment