Friday evening, Mimi and PePaw came up and we went out to eat for dinner...then we all headed over to Quinn's to visit for awhile!! Luci always loves when she gets to see her Mimi and PePaw!!
On Saturday, we woke up early (Luci always ends up in our bed sometime during the night...and I woke up at 6:30am to a wet bed...It has been so long since Luci has had an accident...I guess she was due for one; however, 6:30am on a Saturday is not a good time for one!!) and had a quick breakfast and headed out to Holiday Market for some shopping. I picked up a few Christmas gifts there, and then we headed out to the mall for a little more shopping. After a quick lunch, we headed home and all 3 of us had an epic 3 hour nap!!! It was great!!!!
A quick shopping break!
On Sunday, we got up and went to church. After church, Luci and I attended a baby shower for our good friend, Katy's daughter!
My little turkey is ready for church!
After the shower, Luci went down for a nap, and I got busy cooking! The Magee's and us decided we wanted to have a friendsgiving dinner...that we named MM Thanksgiving Dinner (to pronounced Mmmmm! :-)) I made a turkey breast, scalloped potatoes, and gluten free biscuits. The Magee's brought over some yummy green beans, brussel sprouts, and caramel pie!!! We were stuffed by the end of dinner!! After a quick game of Logo, the Magee's headed out and we headed for bed!!!
All ready for MM Thanksgiving Dinner!
Luci brought this home from school last week. I absolutely love her little hand turkey!!!
Ok, here is my post idea... send me your questions that you want to know, and I will answer them...(ex. blogging, working Mommy, cooking, random...) I get asked a lot about how I balance my life, so if you have any questions that you want to know just email me (my gmail), fb me, or comment at the bottom of this post. I will compile them and do a post soon!I hope everyone has a fun Thanksgiving! We have sooo much to be thankful for!!!


I would like to point out that I did make a triple cranberry sauce... however it just never made it over to the dinner! :)
ReplyDelete