Monday, November 5, 2012

Annual Branson Christmas Trip 2012

Well, I can't believe it is already "that" time of year again! Last year we took our Christmas trip the 1st weekend in November (1st weekend SDC is open for Christmas) and it was sooo much nicer than going in December when we used to go. So, we decided to do it again early this year. Crowds aren't as bad, and the weather is so much nicer.
 
I took off work on Friday and we left around noon. Y'all, if you haven't been to NWA or the Ozarks during the last few days, GO. GO NOW!!! The colors are sooooo fabulous! I just kept commenting to anyone who would listen how beautiful they are!

 God makes such beautiful things.

After we arrived, we unpacked, took a few pics, and then headed out to dinner at The Outback (It is not the "chain" outback...so much better! :-)) The weather was so nice we decided to eat outside!! Can't say we have done that much in November before!




After dinner we did a little shopping and then headed back in for the night.

The next day we slept in a little and then got ready to do a little shopping. We ate a quick lunch and then headed out to Silver Dollar City. We had such a nice day! The weather was great, the crowds weren't too bad, and the kids were in pretty good moods!!

 Our annual family SDC picture!

Ok, not sure what the kiddos were up to during the pictures...but this was the best one we could get! ha!

Rotten, I mean sweet kiddos!

Ready to ride some rides!


Riding the train!
 







Meeting a princess during the parade!

After a long, fun day...someone was exhausted.

On Sunday, I slept in while Mitch got up with the kids (lovin' that extra hour of sleep!). We checked out of the condo and then headed out for breakfast and shopping!! I didn't get a whole lot of Christmas shopping accomplished...but at least I am started!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment