Monday, November 26, 2012

3 years in the making

After 3 years of buying Christmas lights on sale on the day after Christmas, Mitch and I were finally able to get most of the house outfitted in Christmas lights!!!!

We have done a few lights here and there, but man, Christmas lights are expensive. We knew we would have to get them discounted to do everything we wanted to do...so after 3 years of patiently waiting, we spent most of the weekend outside hanging up lights!!!

We all love it!!! It was so precious to see Luci's face light up when she saw them all!!

I can't wait to buy more on December 26th so that next year is even bigger and better!!!





3 comments:

  1. Caroline LOVES when we drive by your house at night...or even in the day, because of Santa! :) She always oohs and aahs about all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks!!!! I am so glad she likes it!! Luci is obsessed with that Santa...not sure he will make it through the season! lol!

    ReplyDelete