Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Our official Halloween festivities started on Tuesday night with Luci and I baking Halloween cupcakes for Quinn's party and my office! Luci just loves to help bake!!



On Wednesday, I took off work early to attend her Fall Party at school. Mimi came too!!



After the party, Luci and I made some more Witch Hat cookies for Quinn's party and then I got her ready for the party and Trick or Treating!!

Um, is this my 3 year old?!?! She is supposed to be toddler!!! No more lipstick until she is 16!! :-)

This pose was all on her own...

Our first stop of the night was the Magee House!!! Luci was pumped and ready to go!!!

Patiently waiting...

And Kerri answers the door!!! Trick or Treat!

Photo opp!!

After her first stop trick or treating, we went back to Quinn's house for the Halloween party...followed by more Trick or Treating!!!

Yummy party food!!!


Razorback Cheerleader and Razorback Fans...of course Mitch and I dressed up too!!! :-)

Luci's friend Brooklyn came to the party too!! She was a beautiful parrot!

Trick or Treating!

And the kiddos!!! Razorback cheerleader, Alice and Mad Hatter!!

Halloween 2011- Bumble Bee, Angry Bird, and Lady Bug

Halloween 2010- Minnie Mouse and GI Joe

Halloween 2009- Lady Bug and Indiana Jones



1 comment:

  1. First - little miss Sass on her posing... just give it 10 years!
    Second - I'm glad my fun tights made the blog.
    Third - All the kiddos look adoable - the parrot too fun!
    Fourth - Holy cow this is her 4th Halloween?!?! Where did the time go???

    ReplyDelete