Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Recap- Nana's 81st, Grammy and Gdaddy, & Sunday

Wow!! We had a busy weekend this weekend!!!!

Friday, we left work a little early and drove down to Paris to celebrate my Nana's 81st birthday!!!! We had a large crowd so we went to The Grapevine to eat and celebrate!!!

The very best Nana in the world!!!

Luci decided she would help her open up her gifts!!


Nana and her kiddos!!

Luci and her second cousin!!!

After dinner, we all went back to my Mom's to hang out for a bit!!!

On Saturday, we woke up early and Grammy and Granddaddy (Mitch's folks) came down for the day for a visit!! Of course right when they got here, we took them out to The Egg and I for breakfast! Everyone seemed to be there on Saturday! When they seated us, we turned around and Quinn and her crew (plus, my cousin Jocie who stayed the night with them) were there!!! We also saw Katie and A.J. and Jenna and Michael there as well!!

After breakfast we went to Wal-Mart where Luci got to pick out some Easter goodies from Grammy and Granddaddy and we bought Easter egg dying materials!!!

Luci had a lot of fun!!
  






 
After Easter Egg dying, Luci went down for a nap and Susan and I went shopping. After shopping, we came back and I made a quick cake and finished up dinner. After we ate, we visited for a bit more and then Grammy and Granddaddy got back on the road and went home.

On Sunday, we woke up to a lovely rain...it was nice to lay in bed for a while listening to it. We finally got up and got ready for church!! After church, we grabbed some lunch at Varsity and Luci and I headed home for a nap while Mitch went to the office to work on his paper that is due this week.

An attempt at a family photo...while driving...but at least Daddy is still looking at the road!! Haha!!

Lunchtime!!
After Luci woke up from her nap, we went over to see Quinn and her crew and eat some homemade chicken noodle soup!! We brought back some to Mitch because he was still working on his paper :-(. He actually took the day off from work today just to try to get caught up.

 So, we had a very full but fun weekend!!!!

A few Easter goodies!!! I love how cheerful the house looks when it is decorated for Easter!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Happy Everything plate. Those are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I love it!! I have December-May/June...still have to collect the rest of the year!! I really like their big plates too, but dang those are expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete