Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3rd Birthday Party Preview

Luci's 3rd birthday is approaching faster than I would like it to!! This year we are having her party at a local bounce house. It is soooo easy on me. Basically, I just show up with cupcakes, a few favors, and of course the birthday girl!!! Because I have a need to have a "theme" at everything....we are having a cotton candy theme. Cotton candy cupcakes, cotton candy ice cream, and cotton candy for favors. Other than that, it will be major play time for the kids!!!! Here is a sneak peek of the birthday girl in her birthday shirt and bow!!! She is sooo excited for her birthday party...only 2.5 months away! :-))))

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll! I love the theme!!! Very creative! Can't wait! Can you believe she will be 3?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I know...I can't believe it...

    ReplyDelete