Friday Night- We had eat what you can find kind of night! (I'm not really sure if I cooked a meal at all this weekend...) After dinner, we went to pick out a couple of new light fixtures for the kitchen and dining room!
Saturday- During the morning, Mitch and I ...well, mostly him...installed our new light fixtures! I love them so much! When we moved in our house just a little over 2 years ago, I was 2 days away from having Luci. Then, for the next few months we were in baby mode...and then we just never seemed to find time after that to really change up a few things in the house. Our house was built in 1996 and most of the fixtures in the house...ok really all of them are from 1996 and don't really match our taste. Our dining light was hideous...let me repeat that again...hideous. So, we finally made time to get some new!! I am hoping that over the next year we can change out all of them...ceiling fans included!
Before
After
So, after we changed the fixtures out, we played around outside for a while and waited for the delivery of our brand new dining table and Luci's new big-girl chest of drawers!!! Y'all, I am in love with my dining table!! It looks like this...
but it has a butterfly leaf in it that will allow it to fold out to seat more people!! We love it!!
Later that night, Momma got a little girl time with her friend Kristal and went out to eat and did a little shopping while Daddy hung out with Luci and tried to watch the Hogs (WPS!!) game in between homework. It is taking a little getting used to for Mitch to get back in the homework mode.
Even though her face doesn't show it, Luci loved the sidewalk chalk heart that Momma drew for her!
All ready for church! I just love this picture of her!
Kerri and I at Lake Fort Smith
Playing with Daddy
Whoo! Now that I typed all of this out, it sounds like we had a really busy weekend!! I definitely have a Case of the Mondays today...and am already dreaming about next weekend!!!







Love that dining room table! We are on the lookout for a new one too! Where'd you get yours?
ReplyDeleteAshley Furniture!! I love it! It can be compact and then fold out for more room!!
ReplyDelete