Ok I'll admit...I'm pretty sure I have before, but I'll go ahead and say it again...I haven't read an actual book in years. Yes, years. I know I know, that is terrible. I used to read books all the time...now, a good magazine that I can flip through is about all I have time for...er all I make time for. I guess if I found a book that really interested me, I might go ahead and read. So I will take suggestions...
Although I don't read books, I do read somewhat. What do I read on a daily basis...well besides work stuff, emails, etc.:
Tabloids: TMZ.com and people.com ...you should try it sometime...celebrity gossip is great! lol!
News: cnn.com, kfsm.com, thecitywire.com, swtimes.com
Social Media: of course Facebook and all of the people I follow on blogger
Occasionally I read articles I come across from friends/family...
Here are two articles from a couple of friends that I love...you should read them too!!
*50 Rules for Dads of Daughters
*Killing Off Supermom
So, although I am not reading any "real" books, I do try to read daily to keep up with what is going on in the world...you know and with my celebs too. :-)
Again, I am open to suggestions for good books...although I will give you the same spill about books that I give with movies...nothing scary, suspenseful...or stupid. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment