We went on our annual Branson Memorial Day Weekend Trip last weekend. We went to Silver Dollar City for a few hours, did LOTS of shopping, and did a little swimming!
On the morning that we went to SDC, I slathered Luci in SPF 50 baby sunscreen. I guess I assumed all Baby sunscreen is "tear-free." Well FYI, it isn't. At some point Luci rubbed her eyes and for the next 2 hours her poor little eyes just teared up and watered. She was miserable. I kept trying to flush it out but the only thing that ever made it better was when she finally just fell asleep. I felt horrible for her. SDC was not very fun because she her eyes were watering so bad that she didn't want to do anything. :-( ...so before we went to D.C. (there will be probably a week of posts on D.C. later to come) I purchased "Tear-free" sunscreen ...and all was well! Another Mommy Lesson learned.








No comments:
Post a Comment