Can you guess what Luci's 2nd Birthday party theme will be?! Ok, if you don't have a kid under the age of like 7 and are not forced to listen to "Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog" repeatedly everyday, then probably not, but it is going to be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!!!!! This Momma is in full force planning mode!! Yes, I know to some it is early considering her birthday is not until late May...but I have a "Type A" personality...so, planning is underway!
The Daddy got his party assignment last night...
Can you tell how thrilled he is to be sporting his mouse ears?!?! LOL!
But, because it makes his daughter happy, he will do it and do it with a smile!!
I don't mind wearing the mouse ears...although, I would much rather wear a tiara...
Well I don't have a kid under the age of 7 (unless you count my dog, but he mainly watched Animal Planet!) but I knew exactly what you are talking about... maybe it's 'cause I'm already so excited for the princess's 2nd b-day party!!!
ReplyDeleteI think I may be a tad more excited than Luci!!! haha!!!
ReplyDeleteMaycee Belle loves the "hotdog" song! =)
ReplyDeleteMaycee's b-day isn't until mid-June and I've already started planning too! haha
I love planning parties!!! You will have so much fun!!
ReplyDelete