Friday night I had something happen to me that I had never had happen before. There apparently was a power surge during the day...and I had chicken in the crock pot...and I came home to half-cooked chicken. YUCK!!! I was so glad it was just a couple of chicken breasts and not an expensive roast!!! Sooo, Mitch picked up a rotisserie chicken on the way home from work and we made do! Luci and I also had fun making Witch's Hat cookies for the Halloween Party on Saturday night!!! After cookies, we went over to Quinn and Mark and played with the kiddos for a while.
On Saturday, we got ready and headed to BA for Halloween festivities!!! We had a pumpkin carving marathon and then had a party later that night!!! We had some fun food for the party!! Everyone had a great time!!
Some of the fun party food...Graveyard Pudding, Witch's Hats, Mummy Dogs, and Ghost Shepherd's Pie!!! So fun!!!
Grammy, Granddaddy, a peacock, a cat, Little Bo Peep and her sheep, and a Razorback cheerleader (Hey, we cheer in this house no matter what!)!!
On Sunday, we stayed home since Luci was getting a yucky cough. Later Sunday afternoon, we had a quick photo session with Jessica Meinardus!!!! She is a great photographer and we loved, loved, loved our sneak peek she gave us!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment