By Friday night the temperatures had already started dropping, so I put on a big pot of chili, and we had frito chili pies for dinner! Yum!!
We woke up Saturday morning, and it was soooo cold and rainy! Luci's soccer game was cancelled, so we ran a few quick errands and then came back to watch Ellie for a bit. The girls played, Luci napped, and then we got ready to attend Kerri and Taylor's wedding reception at the Bonneville House! It was sooo nice, and we had such a good time visiting with everyone! Kerri looked beautiful, and I was so excited to see her in her dress!! Well, I can't leave Taylor out...He looked pretty snappy himself! :-)
I was so proud of Luci! She was on her best behavior and acted exceptionally well! We were there a good two hours, and she never had a 3 year old moment at all! Sometimes I feel we are doing something right!
After the reception, we came back to the house and stayed in for the night. We have all been nursing nasty coughs and colds for the last few days. We ordered in a pizza, played a little Hello Kitty Bingo, and watched Cinderella together!!
On Sunday we went to Paris to help celebrate Quinn's bday!!! Mom cooked a big meal that was delish, and Quinn got a lot of really fun gifts!!! Renata, Jordan, and Jathan were there as well to help us celebrate!
Some of Nana's grandkids!!! Ahem, Jocie.
After lunch, we headed back home and just relaxed and played for the rest of the night! Aside from being sick, it was a great weekend!
Magnetic Doll Mania!





No comments:
Post a Comment