On Friday night, I made a big pot of beef stew and gluten free garlic cheddar biscuits for dinner with Kerri and Taylor. We played board games and had a great night. Wow...we sound really old! Ha! We have fun anyway!!
On Saturday, we woke up early and headed out to soccer. Luci did pretty good...but still needs work on being aggressive! After the game, we had a quick breakfast with Mimi and PePaw and then headed out to UAFS Alumni weekend tailgate. It was great to talk to a few folks that we haven't seen in a while...and of course, Luci had fun on the bouncy slides!
Passing the ball to a teammate!
Bouncy slide fun!!
Mitch and I met here 8 years ago...and now we can bring our daughter to the campus where we met!!!
After the tailgate, we went back to the house to visit with Mimi and PePaw...Luci and I also had some fun decorating her pumpkins!! Later that afternoon, Mitch and I got ready to go to the Alumni Weekend dinner. Mimi and PePaw kept an eye on Luci. We had a lot of fun, and it was great getting to have a date night!!
Also, we got a great surprise Sunday afternoon...Jocie and Chase are engaged!!!! I am so happy for them...mainly because I see flower girl opportunities in our future... I kid I kid!!! They are both great, and I am happy for them. Jocie's mom and my mom are sisters. I was 6 when Jocie was born...and she has been a like a little sis to me!!! What can I say? Chase has to be the luckiest person in the world. Only a select few get the opportunity to be MY cousin!! Hehe!!
Sunday afternoon, we headed back home, and I spent the rest of the night doing laundry! Fun fun!! Oh, we did get a little soccer practice in too! ;-)







No comments:
Post a Comment