Tuesday, June 26, 2012

When Good Things Go Awry

We took Luci for her first snow cone of the season...and if memory serves me correct, her first sugar snow cone. I always get Sugar-Free Snow Cones...So, Luci does too. I think regular ones are too sweet and make my teeth hurt (you can save me your aspartame speech please). BUT, I thought since we were meeting Kerri and Taylor for a treat, we would both try some sugar ones! I got sour apple and she got bubblegum (Mitch got pineapple, Kerri got banana, and Taylor got raspberries and cream...you know in case anyone is interested! lol!!!).

Maybe it was the sugar...maybe it was the sugar at 7:30 at night...I'm not sure...but since Miss Luci did not go to sleep until almost 10:30...this will probably be the last sugar snow cone she gets for awhile!! This kid was bouncing off the walls last night! Late Bedtime=Grouchy Morning=no more sugar snow cones!!

Lol! I know, I know that you are only a kid once...but this little girl has to get her sleep!!! Maybe we will save the next one for a Friday night!


2 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Those nights are the worst. Haha! That is such a cute pic of the 3 of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luci is so beautiful! I cannot get over how big she is. She has one fabuloso mama and papa. Keep these pics coming!

    ReplyDelete