Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Recap- Father's Day Weekend

On Friday after work, Mitch went and played nine holes with his buddy Cody while Luci and I hung out and made dinner.We stopped at Target to pick up Father's day cards...and Luci scored herself an icee and a cookie!! After target, I made a big batch of Baked Rigatoni so we could eat on it for lunches.



On Saturday, Mitch had to wake up early so he could attend a retreat for his office. Luci also woke up early as well...6:40 am. Yuck. She is normally good for a solid 7:45...but not on Saturday. We got up, ate breakfast, and then headed out to play in the sprinkler. After playing, we came in and cleaned up and then headed out to the grocery store.



Mitch got home around 2 while Luci was finishing up her nap. I ran a few errands and then we just hung out around the house for a while. Mitch grilled burgers for dinner, and then Luci and I made a cake for Sunday's lunch! Mitch received his Father's Day gift last month...a brand new grill!!! He has been grilling a bunch lately...and I am loving it!!!!! :-)




On Sunday, we woke up and headed down to my parent's for Father's Day. We went to church and then came back to the house for an awesome lunch...roast, potatoes, carrots, pasta salad, fresh fried squash (thanks Joe), french bread, and butter pecan cake and ice cream!!! YUM!!!





After lunch, we drove back home because Mitch had homework. Luci kept herself entertained while I was cleaning house and Mitch was vacuuming...

Fun weekend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum!!! I want your rigatoni recipe. You always have the best recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I will try to type it up soon and e-mail it to you! Trust me it is simple...I rarely do things that aren't!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete