Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Recap- Aquarium, Family, Grilling

Busy Weekend!!!

Friday after work we came home, ate some leftovers, and then headed out to Cherry Berry for some frozen yogurt! Luci loves Cherry Berry!



On Saturday morning, we woke up early and headed out for breakfast at Village Inn. After breakfast, we headed out for Broken Arrow/Tulsa to go to the Aquarium with the fam. It was Luci's first time to go to an Aquarium, and I think she really enjoyed it!








After the Aquarium we all met back up for dinner and then headed over to Mitch's parent's house to visit. I swear I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!! His sisters always crack me up, and we have such a good time visiting...and of course Luci lovvveesss to play with her cousins!!

On Sunday, we ate breakfast and then headed back to Fort Smith so Mitch could mow, I could do laundry, and then the both of us could do homework.

We grilled a pork tenderloin, squash, and spicy potatoes!! Yum Yum!!



All 3 of us helped put together Luci's new puzzles from Grammy and Granddaddy!!!



Busy, but fun weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment