Friday
Mitch and I had already scheduled to take off early from work because of a trip...it ended up being cancelled so we had a few extra hours on Friday to spend with Luci.
The one Easter pic we got on the phone in the waiting room of the picture studio... obviously this was before the meltdown!
Friday night/Early Saturday morning
Around midnight, Luci woke up and was crying...this is not unusual as she typically wakes up at some point in the night...just not usually this early. I scoop her up and just throw her into bed with us (don't judge me). Around 2am, Mitch and I jerk up to Luci vomiting in the bed...OH MY GOSH...I am not really sure if I can express how utterly gross it is to have vomit all in your bed, but you can just imagine. My dear, sweet, half-asleep husband grabs her and takes her to the bathroom. Well, instead of taking her to the toilet, he sits her up on the bathroom counter so she can vomit all over my bathroom rugs. After gently telling him that next time he should take her to the toilet, we change her, strip our bed, and just decide to get in her bed. Sidebar: yes, we can all fit in her bed, because our little diva sleeps in her own queen size bed...apparently her toddler bed just wasn't big enough...again, don't judge me...lol. So we are all in her bed and yup, you guessed...BLAH all in her bed. Grrrr.... Ok, so I won't go into anymore details about that...let's just say...not a fun night.
Saturday morning
Luci wakes up around 8...jumps out of bed and seems to be feeling fine. She is running low grade temp but nothing major. I still decided on no milk for the rest of the day and dry foods...just to be safe. We didn't play outside, but ran a few errands...Oh, and I of course did endless laundry from all of the sickness...she seems to feel better, but we still cancel plans with friends.
Seems to be feeling better...
Sunday
We go to church (keep her out of nursery), spend a little time with the Hoskyn's, and then grab some dinner and frozen yogurt with friends.
Just reading the Sunday paper!
Getting ready to go to church!
Now for a random pic...
Luci eating a lemon! I think her face is hysterical!!!
So yes, what a weird, random, interesting weekend.






What a crazy weekend! Glad that she seems to be feeling better. How is Ellie doing? I read about her being at ACH. That is such a great place when sick babies need it. Glad they were there.
ReplyDelete