Apparently Luci thinks that there are better organizing options for the bottled water...
Last night, Kerri came over for some gluten free spaghetti and hot cocoa!! Now, since Kerri has her gluten AND lactose intolerances it can always be a wee bit of a challenge to enjoy certain things...one being hot cocoa...however, this was not the case for her last night! Kerri insisted on us having hot cocoa (I mean how can you not on snow days?!!) and the only cocoa that Wal-Mart sold that was milk-free to begin with was the ever fancy Ghiradelli chocolate kind! Talk about some expensive hot cocoa!!! It was delish though!! She made it for us with soy milk and it was definitely good! Luci had fun helping! Thanks for the hot cocoa Kerri!!!
Mixing up the cocoa!!!
Kerri brought over yummy suckers too!!!
Maybe if I hide in here I won't have to go to bed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment