My sweet Ellie finally arrived!!!! Stats: 2/22/11, 4:03am, 8lbs 6oz, 20 in!! She is an absolute little cupcake I could love on all day long!!!!!
Our precious Colin arrived a couple of weeks ago and I don't believe I put his stats up yet... 2/7/11, 10:02am, 8lbs 7oz, 20 in!!! He is so incredibly handsome and soft!! I just loved holding him and cannot wait until we see him again!!!!
Finally went to the ENT...to make a long story short...I have several structural issues in my sinuses...we are trying a few more things to see if they work. I go back in 4 weeks...if no improvement, I will have surgery. Oh and randomly unbeknownst to me, I have TMJ syndrome. I had assumed all of the trouble I was having in my jaw, neck, and ears was related to my sinuses...nope, it wasn't!! I will tackle that battle next week!
Dad turns 60 this Sunday!! We are celebrating all weekend in Paris!!! Whoo hoo!!!
We are heading to D.C. early this summer! Mitch has a conference there and so Luci and I decided to tag along! Mom is going too!! Although I'm very apprehensive about touring D.C. with a 2 year old...yikes!
That is all for now!!!! Happy Thursday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment