Thursday, February 10, 2011

~Snowcation Number 5~

Yesterday was our 5th snow day!! The snow was absolutely gorgeous!!!! We got 4-5 inches at our house! I spent most of the day fighting off a horrible sinus headache. I got the results of my CT scan and my doctor referred me to an ENT to discuss sinus surgery. I see him in the next 2 weeks. I'm pretty sure surgery in inevitable because my face is starting to look like a marshmallow. Why you ask? Well, my sinuses are so infected that it is causing the tissue in my cheeks and nose to swell. No one seems extremely concerned (except me because who wants to look like a marshmallow) because I have been on so many antibiotics and steroids. Anyways, back to our snowcation number 5...

Rocking her baby!! She is such a good little Mommy!!


Just playing in her other rocking chair!


Going for a ride on her horse!


I've got this driving thing down!



Just taking a quick walk in the snow at Daddy's office!


Obviously not impressed with the 5 inches of snow! Ha!


She'll just check out the car instead!


Update from the Jumbled post:

Granny has better days and worse days...still holding on...

We welcomed Baby Colin into the family on Monday weighing in at 8lbs 7oz!!! Luci can not wait to meet her new cousin and Mitch and I can't wait to meet our precious nephew!!!! He looks just like his older sis! We hope to go see them maybe this weekend (pending weather and possible Ellie's arrival)!!

1 comment: