Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Recap- Kind Of

Our weekend was really busy, and I am really tired so I won't go into a million details about it, but the highlight of the weekend was the baby shower I hosted for Quinn and Baby Ellie in Paris! She got sooooo many nice, cute things!!!! I just love seeing all the tiny clothes!! It makes me miss Luci being that small! (Don't get any ideas, we are nowhere near ready for Minnick #2!!!) I am so excited for Quinn, Mark, and Brendon and can't wait for Baby Ellie to arrive in February!! Here are some pics of the shower!

The Proud Mommy

The diaper cake I made!

Food by Delightful Bites!!

Opening a gift

Ellie's first pair of jeggings!

Ellie cookies!!!

And now here is a pic of my Princess...I can't do a post without a pic of her!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment