Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random Wednesday

I've been on the lookout for some new, simple, quick dinner recipes, and last night we tried Pioneer Woman's Mini Meatball Sandwiches! They were sooo good and sooo easy!!! Mitch and Luci enjoyed them as well! We will definitely be having them again soon!

My sandwiches don't look as pretty as Pioneer Woman's, but they were sure tasty!

I am at a weight loss of 14 1/2 lbs!!! I fully expected that Thanksgiving would be rough on me, but I'm pretty sure that the stomach bug I had all weekend saved me a few pounds...I didn't get to eat near what I was hoping to!!! I can just make up for lost time at Christmas!! :-)

I am gearing up for Quinn's baby shower this weekend in Paris for Miss Ellie Kate!!! I will post more next week!!! I am super excited!!!

Here are a few pics of our girl getting ready to go off to school this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment