Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Luci and the Thermometer

We made a trip to Wal-Mart last night to a. pick up our site to store deliveries and b. purchase our 2nd $37 temporal artery thermometer. Why you ask would we need another thermometer...and especially since it cost $37? This would be because Luci felt that our first one was better off swimming in the potty. So, being the great, understanding parents we are (ha!) we purchased another...although, I did tell her that in order for us to purchase another...she must help pay for it...so, what did she do? She immediately applied for a job!!! :-)

Oh, and then I told her if the 2nd one ends up in the toilet, our next purchase will not be the $37 scan across your forehead kind. She will instead get the $2 rectal one. I think we have come to an understanding now. :-)

1 comment: