Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

This was Luci's second Christmas but her first Christmas morning at home. Last year there was a big snow/ice storm in Broken Arrow so we could not return home until Christmas night. We were very excited for Luci's first Christmas at home!! Usually she wakes up at 6:30 on the dot every single day, but she must not have got the memo that Santa had visited because we had to wake up her at 7:15 because my Mom and Dad had arrived to watch her open her gifts!! She was pretty sleepy when she woke up and was unsure what was going on, but she eventually warmed up and had a blast opening her gifts and playing with her toys!!

Christmas Morning!!

Stocking Time!!

Opening her kitchen!

Just playing with the kitchen!

Opening another present!

She sure does love her Minnie Mouse!

Opening up her DVD player!

Family pic!

I really thought that her kitchen would be her favorite toy, but she has absolutely loved playing with her baby doll/stroller/high chair set!!! Don't get me wrong, she is a cooking machine, but I think she is mostly cooking meals for that baby doll!! She loves her!!!

Taking the baby for a spin!


After she opened presents here, Quinn, Brendon, and Mark came over to eat Christmas breakfast! I made bacon, eggs, biscuits, and gravy!! It was yummy if I do say so!

Brendon and Luci checking out the new kitchen!

Eating breakfast!


After breakfast, we cleaned up and then got ready to head to Paris for Christmas lunch and presents at my Mom and Dad's house!! I will post more on that tomorrow!! I do have to say this was probably my most special Christmas. It was so special seeing Luci open her presents from us in our own home together!!!

By the way, I just noticed that my pics have 12/24/2010 as the date on them...that is weird because it was the 25th and my pics from the 24th have 12/24/2010 on too...strange...oh well. I will just have to write on the back of them I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment