Mitch and I have known since I was pregnant with Luci that when she got ready to start Kindergarten, I really wanted to be working a schedule where I could take and pick her up from school. This is really something that I have prayed about for almost 5 years. I truly like what I do...and I like the folks I work with...but I love my girlies more than anything...and it is hard balancing both...while working full-time. Now that Mitch has finished his Master's, I am going to start working part-time in the same office I work in!! I will essentially be doing the same job...just with a few less duties. I will work Monday-Thursday 9am-2pm. I am sooooo excited for this extra time with my girls. It is going to be somewhat of an adjustment ...and Emmi is starting a new school...but it is oh so worth it!
"And so it was...that she, having waited long & endured patiently, realized & obtained what God had promised." Hebrews 6:15
No comments:
Post a Comment