She has started Tball this spring. She is doing so well...and having so much fun. I just love stepping back and watching her play and laugh. I love her joyful spirit so much!
She is starting to learn to sound out words. We have been working with her readers that she gets sent home from preschool. She is so proud of herself when she successfully sounds out a word. I just love it! She also made it in the "100 Club" at preschool. This is a BIG deal around there! Being a member means that you can count by yourself to 100!
We are starting to prepare for her FIFTH birthday party! Luci gets soooo excited about her party every year. This year we are having a girly craft party with cupcake decorating! I think it will be a very memorable party for her!
She loves her little sister so much. And Emmi really responds to her as well. I can't wait to see this relationship develop and blossom.
I'll update more on Luci later when I do her 5 year update!

You have such a beautiful family, Brockette! I absolutely love looking at all of the girls' photos that you post.
ReplyDelete