Emmi is a pain in the bobo to eat with at meal time. Sorry, just being honest here! It has always been important to Mitch and I to have family time at the dinner table. We eat at the table together almost every day. So, we just naturally had Emmi with us at the table every night for dinner. Well, this little toot just doesn't want to sit there. She wants to eat our food...and eat the entire time. She just screams and yells us at us...the.entire.dinner. I am seriously not joking. We feed her baby food, mum-mums, crackers, and bottles. She isn't ready for table food just yet...so we have to endure her poor table manners for a few more months! Ahhhhhh!!!!
Emmi is eating baby food twice a day with a little cereal in it to thicken it up...and no schedule what so ever for bottles. Luci was very scheduled...we just never really could get Emmi on one. We just feed her when she wants...usually it is 4-6 ounces every 3 hours...but that is not necessarily every day. She usually has a 6-7 ounce bottle with 2-3 teaspoons of cereal in it before bed.
Emmi had bronchitis (and her first round of antibiotics) last month. She has had RSV and bronchitis. We took her back to the doctor yesterday for her persistent cough, and he has decided to treat her for asthma at this point. We are doing a trial treatment to see how she responds. Hopefully we will know more when we go back for her 9 month check-up.
Because of the sickness issues that Emmi has had, she is not sleeping very well at night. There have been more nights than I count when she has been up every hour...sometimes 30 minutes at a time. I am hoping as she gets better, the sleeping will too. I am not sure I have ever been this tired!
She is such a happy baby most of the time. She smiles and laughs so easily. She dislikes being on her tummy...and when someone walks out of the room!
When we went to the doctor yesterday she weighed 16lbs 11oz. She is a growing girl!!!
7 Months!
Both of the girls at 7 months!


No comments:
Post a Comment