The pic on the left is right after we planted our Red Bud tree in April 2012. The pic on the right is one year later...May 2013. I cannot believe how much they have both grown...
We went to a different location of Harp's this weekend and they had these mini carts. The back of my ankles may never be the same...but Luci sure had fun pushing the cart around!
I found a Rangers maternity shirt this weekend! Mitch is happy!
I have celebrated 4 Mother's Day. My little baby girl is no longer a baby. Sniff Sniff. I couldn't possibly love her more...even if I tried.
Mitch grilled burgers last night and the weather was so perfect that we ate outside...and I asked for a smile...and this is what I got! Silly girl!
I'm not sure if it is the pregnancy hormones or the fact that she is turning 4 soon...probably a combo of both...but geez, I almost burst into tears sometimes when I look at her sweet face. Can't she be little forever?! I just love this little girl sooo much!!!!





1. Ava loves those little carts too. They have them at CV's and she asks to go there all the time.
ReplyDelete2. Luci's playhouse looks like ours.
3. She's so stinking adorable. Are y'all coming back to gymnastics ever?!
Aw thank you!!! Yes, we will probably start back this fall...but summer just has too much going on. I figure we would end up wasting a lot of $$$$$. We should try to get the girls together for a little park play date sometime!!!
Delete