Emmi is sure growing fast now! I am getting bigger and bigger! hehe!!
We have bedding now, a diaper bag, and are about to get started on the nursery! Things are moving along.
I am still nauseous most mornings...but maybe it is getting a little bettter...
My biggest whine right now is my tail bone. Geez, it hurts. I do not remember it hurting this bad with Luci. I can't even imagine what it is going to feel like when I am 9 months along. (Tasha, you can stop reading right here.) My chiropractor is working with my back and teaching me some exercises to help. Hopefully I will feel some relief soon.
I haven't had really any cravings this week except for real Coke. Up until 2 weeks ago, I haven't had a real Coke in probably a decade. Now, I can't seem to get enough! I am letting myself have one a day! lol!
Me and my two girls!!!

Please have Mitch video you doing these exercises so that you may teach me! My tailbone will greatly appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteI'll show ya!!!
DeleteYou look great! Love how happy Luci looks! Miss chatting each week! hope y'all are doing well!
ReplyDelete