Friday, May 10, 2013

21 Weeks

Well, we hit 21 weeks today! This week hasn't been the best. I have been suffering from allergy turned sinus issues... and have just have felt pretty bad. I even missed a day and a half this week from work...which I have been desperately trying to avoid since maternity leave will be here before I know it. Hopefully, I am on the mend!

Emmi is approximately the length of a large carrot or 10.5 inches.

My morning sickness seems to be a little better this week...fingers crossed...

I have been soo hungry this week...and I'm sure the scale would show it too! ...I just haven't stepped on one in a while! lol!

I still cannot shake this tired feeling that I almost constantly have. I was not this tired with Luci. Not at all. I am supposed to be having this energy burst since I am in my 2nd trimester...but most days, it is nowhere to be found.

No more progress on the nursery this weekend...but we did sell a few items that we needed to get out of the way.

Luci did the sweetest thing the other day. She asked me if she could talk to Emmi. I said sure. She comes over to my belly, cups her hands and whispers something...and then just tells me she is done and walks off. I guess she is already sharing secrets with her Little Sis!

Mitch finally felt Emmi kick on Wednesday (May 8th)!! She apparently didn't like the position I was laying in...and let me know about it! She was kicking up a storm! He only felt 2 kicks...but they were strong enough for him to feel! I will wait a few weeks before I tell Luci to come feel. I think she would get frustrated if I told her to come feel and she couldn't. We will wait until Emmi gets a bit stronger.



2 comments:

  1. So cute!! You do look like you are carrying higher than me. Funny how pregnant bodies work, right? I love the Luci story. She is going to be the best big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sooo much more tired with Reid....never got the 2nd tri energy. Found out I was anemic after my 20w bloodwork. Taking iron pills helped, but I still needed the daily weekend nap.

    ReplyDelete