Hello 2nd Trimester and the start of month 4 (I know 14 weeks doesn't equal 4 months but according to the crazy calculation, I am starting month 4)!!!!
Baby is the size of a lemon!
I was really hoping that the nausea would have completely gone away by now...but it hasn't. Some days are fine...some days aren't.
Still squeezing into a pair or two of regular pants, but maternity pants are definitely my preference at this point. I have started wearing a few maternity tops. I don't really need them belly wise...but a lot of my regular tops are either too short to completely cover the maternity panel or they are a little tight in certain areas other than my stomach. Ahem.
I haven't felt any movement yet. Once or twice I thought I might have felt a flutter, but I don't really think that is what it was. I started feeling flutters with Luci at about 17-18 weeks. I know they say you feel 2nd baby sooner...so I am ready and waiting!!!
Gender predictions: Still no real feeling one way or another.
We keep answering lots of questions about the baby from Luci...& that should be a blog post in itself!
Here is 14 weeks with Luci and 14 weeks with Baby M! I weigh a little less right now than I did with Luci at 14 weeks, but I feel a lot bigger. I try not to worry about the weight...I lost it before + more...& I can do it again!!

I think you look amazing!! Can't wait to hear Luci's take on the baby! She cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteYou're beautiful Brockette! I forgot your hair was so short. I love it! It's so fun to read your updates. :) can't imagine what all Luci asks! Sorry about your nausea but glad you and baby are healthy! Have a happy Easter!
ReplyDelete