I am getting so bad about snapping pics lately...and this weekend recap proves it! No pics!
Friday after work we headed to down to Paris for the night to visit with Renata and Jocie who were in for a a few days. We had a big, yummy dinner and spent the rest of the evening catching up with everyone! We all played a game for about 2 hours. It was called, "Let's all make baby names suggestions"!!!!!! I may have changed my mind on my girl name (still not sure)...but we are still nowhere with a boy name. I am open to suggestions!!!!
Friday night, Luci coughed most of the night. It was pretty miserable. Bless her heart. So, on Saturday...we were up pretty early. Mom fixed us a good breakfast and then I headed over to the Lowe's house to see Presley and Tasha. I got to play with Presley for a bit...and of course chat non-stop with Tash! I kept Luci back home with Mom because I wasn't quite sure if it was allergies or a full-blown cold. Well, I am glad I did because later that afternoon, she was running fever.
We headed back home early afternoon on Saturday so I could get her some meds. Once she had meds and took a nap she seemed to be a little better, so we headed out to the back yard to clean up some stuff. Well, she only lasted about 30 minutes. Poor girl just looked pitiful. I gave her a bath, put some jammies on her, and laid her in bed. It was another rough Saturday night. Coughing. Coughing. And more coughing.
Mitch and Luci stayed home from church on Sunday morning while I went to keep nursery. After church, it was Wal-Mart, laundry, and relaxing. Luci passed out at about 5:00 so Mitch and I decided to have a little date-night in and ordered some Olive Garden and watched some TV. Luci woke up around 7:30 with 100.8. Boo. She eventually went back to sleep...but again, another rough night of coughing. Poor girl.
Mitch stayed home with her today, and he says she seems to be feeling better. Only 2 days of school this week for her...because I have Thursday and Friday off from work! Yay! She better get better quick!!
I was sooooo looking forward to a few days off so Luci and I could enjoy the weather...go to the park...ride her bike and scooter...run some errands...Well, forecast says 44 and rain. Boo. At least I get to spend time with my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment