Her past birthdays I went all out and did everything myself. This year, I rented us a spot at The Monkey House (bounce house) and showed up with cupcakes...and it was awesome!!!! No set-up; No clean-up!! The only thing I did was bake 40 vanilla cupcakes with cotton candy frosting!!!
Luci had such a good time! We had 13 kids there and plenty of adults!! She got so many nice things and had such a fun time playing with all of her friends and cousins!! She is truly one blessed little girl!!!
Cupcakes (before the cotton candy topping was on!)
All dressed and ready to go to her party!
I'm 3!!!!
Presents!!!
Cupcakes with the cotton candy toppers!!
Treats!!!
After the party, Mitch and I decided to give her the big b-day present from us...this is her patiently waiting!! We made her turn around so she wouldn't see Mitch rolling it out of the garage!!
Her first look at her big girl bike!!!
Just cruising around!
After all of that partying...she was pooped!!! Daddy and his little princess!!!



















She looks so big sitting in that princess chair! So sweet!
ReplyDeleteCotton Candy cupcakes sound yummy!
She. Is. Beautiful!!!! Such a sweet family! So glad we got to celebrate her birthday with you! And her bike is awesome! The baby doll seat and basket is adorable!!! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!!!
ReplyDelete