"Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone
I had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! Some of our plans had to be changed because Luci was recovering from Hand, Foot, and Mouth virus...but all in all, I felt loved and blessed!!!
Mitch and Luci got me a bunch of fun stuff!!! I got Pioneer Woman's new cookbook, a crock-pot warmer for my office, some hanging flowers for outside, and a relaxing Saturday morning breakfast at the Egg and I followed by a pedicure!!! Luci also brought me home a really special flower that she made at school!!
On Sunday, we went to church with my Mom, Nana, and Quinn...and had a delicious lunch that we all pitched in to help make...Chicken Spaghetti, fresh peas, green beans, broccoli and cauliflower salad, rolls, and strawberry cake with fresh strawberries!!! Yum!!!
I am so thankful that I come from such a strong, beautiful line of women who taught me...and are still teaching me...to be a good Mommy to Luci!!!!
This past week I also had the privilege of being at the hospital when Tasha delivered sweet PA into the world!!! It was such a long day with such a beautiful ending!! I am so excited that Tasha gets to celebrate her first Mother's Day with her sweet 7lb, 5 day old little Princess!!!
Happy Mom/Mother/Mommy/Momma Day to all Mommies!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment