Sunday, November 14, 2010

Busy Weekend!

We had a busy weekend! Friday night my parents came over with Brendon and we put up our Christmas tree! You can read more about that here. Saturday, we got up early and watched Brendon at his soccer game! It was so cute seeing all the little 5 and 6 year olds out there running around! Saturday afternoon, Mitch did some yard work while I straightened up the house and made some enchiladas, and then we ran some errands. Later, we put up a few Christmas yard decorations. Saturday night, we went over to Mark and Quinn's to eat hamburgers and watch the hogs game. Sunday morning we went to church, and then I went to a baby shower for my friend Lindsey in the afternoon! After I came home, I cleaned out the car, Mitch did some laundry, and then we played outside with Luci. Whew! Busy Busy!! Here are a few pics of our weekend!

Luci enjoying her Saturday morning muffins!


Soccer Gamer Photos!!!



Our sweet girl running around outside! No words to describe these photos...they just make me smile!

2 comments:

  1. Looks chilly in AR!!! Miss you guys. Luci is getting cuter by the day, which I did not think was possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Thanks Jill!! You are so sweet!!! The temps have been back and worth every day...as usual...nothing like Arkansas weather!

    ReplyDelete