Saturday, November 13, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Well we did it early this year. We put up the tree before Thanksgiving. It was just the only weekend that we were going to have free time. So don't judge me...I respect the turkey and all ok!!! Anyways, I'm pretty sure we should only decorate the top 3 inches of the tree because Luci keeps pulling off all of the ornaments. I'm not going to worry about it though. We put the important/breakable ones at the top so that is all that matters. I'm not going to spend the next 5-6 weeks telling her NO NO NO...that is annoying for her...me...and anyone else around!



Last year Luci needed help putting on the ornaments...

This year Luci could pretty much do it on her own!

This is Mitch topping the tree with Luci last year...



This is Mitch topping the tree with Luci this year!!!



The Minnick Family Christmas Tree :-)


Oh...and I know that the ornaments aren't exactly placed the best...but I let Brendon and Luci do most of the work!!! They did a great job!!! Let the countdown to Christmas begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment