
-We finally bought Luci a big girl car seat! She finally weighs enough for us to face her forward in the seat!
-We also bought Luci a potty chair this past weekend and she used it for the first time last night!! She had quite the confused look on her face when Mitch and I were dancing around and yelling "Yay Luci!" She had no idea what she had just done! We have no intentions of forcing potty training at this young of age, but we thought it would be fun to get her used to the chair!
-We have Mitch's birthday coming up this weekend and I made one of his favorite desserts last night so that we could eat on it the rest of the week and weekend! I will post the recipe at the end of this post!
-We finally decided to try some sleep training this past week...let's just say that Luci is not a fan. After 2 1/2 hours of crying two nights in a row and almost vomiting last night, Mitch and I decided that Mr. Feurber is not the man of the hour for Luci. It works for some and not for others...it is just not for us. I am away from her 10+ hours a day...so if she needs me at night, then I will be there for her. End of story.
-Luci is amazing me daily with how fast she is catching on to things and soaking up everything we do. She pretends to talk on the phone and brush her hair! It is so cute! I love to see her personality developing! One of the things that she does about every day is point and beg to go riding in her car. Everyday when we get home from work, Mitch will put her in it and ride her around to check the mail. We usually try to take her out a couple of times a week for longer rides, but usually just the mail check will satisfy her for a bit! She just absolutley loves it!!!

-We have a family fun weekend next weekend in Texas! We are going to a Ranger's game (right behind home plate!!), six flags, and maybe a little shopping!!! My mom and Nana are going with us to visit with family (and help watch Luci :0) !!! I will post details after the trip!! This will be my first Rangers game and Mitch's first time to Six Flags!
Well, that is about all for now!!!
~Heath Bar Cheesecake Dessert~
60 (almost 2 sleeves or so) Ritz Crackers crushed
1/2 cup of melted butter
(combine and press in pan for crust 9-10x13)
Mix:
4 boxes of instant Cheesecake pudding
3 cups of milk
1 Box of Vanilla ice cream softened
1/2 bag of crushed Heath bar
Spread Mixture onto crust and let set in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Top with 8oz of cool whip and left over Heath Bar!!
It is sooo good and sooo rich and really easy!!!!
So sorry to hear that the sleep training is not going as planned!!! I can't wait to try that dessert. It sounds AMAZING!
ReplyDelete