Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Work Shower for Emmi

Some lovely ladies I work with hosted a shower for Emmi and I this past Friday! It was so beautiful and so much fun! Luci has been obsessed with talking about baby showers lately, so Mitch and I took her out of school so she could attend! First, we had a lunch date! It is a rare treat that we get to eat lunch with our sweet girl during the work week...so she got pizza, a cherry coke, and a bag of candy from Candy Craze!

Before the shower! Mitch was there too...but he didn't get in a picture... :-)

The shower had so many perfect details! From the Emmi banner that is now hanging in the nursery...

To the diaper cake that is now displayed in the nursery!

We even had lots of yummy cake, cupcakes, and...

Cookies!!! Are these not the cutest?!

These ladies did such a fabulous job, and I am so lucky to work with them!!! Thanks again Becky, Dre, and Mandy!




1 comment: