Thursday, July 18, 2013

Recap of 4th of July Weekend

We had a GREAT 4th of July weekend. Mitch and I both were off on the 4th, and then we took off the 5th...and of course we were off the 6th and 7th. It was so nice to spend time at home.

We celebrated the 4th with the McFamily. Luci had so much fun playing with C and M! Luci and C went swimming...and then they all came over for a cook-out...and then we went to watch the fireworks! Those girlies are a silly mess!!




Mitch spent most of his time "off" painting the nursery. I spent a lot of time trying to keep Luci entertained and out of the paint! I will post more on that later!

We took Luci to play putt-putt one night! She had a blast!


I will say...I hope Luci listens as intently with driving lessons as she did with her golf lesson. Ahem. Can we say attitude?!


We also took Luci to see Monster's University. I thought the movie was sooo cute! She liked most of it...but got a little nervous during some of the "intense" parts. My poor girl gets scared very easily!


And one night we went and met Kerri and Taylor for some yummy Fuji and Bliss cupcakes!! I didn't get any group shots of us...but I love this pic of Luci! She is getting sooo big!!


And just for fun...all of Luci's 4th of July pics!!!

1 month old

 1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old



No comments:

Post a Comment