Thursday, April 11, 2013

17 Weeks

Baby is 5 inches long from head to bottom and weighs as much as a turnip.

Baby now has a name...Emmi Reese!!!

I am starting to feel a few flutters every now and then but nothing major.

Still throwing up almost every morning(I know you were just dying to know that). I threw up every morning with Luci until I was about 6 months along...so I guess this one won't be much different. Thankfully it is just morning sickness, and I feel better fairly quickly.

Our stroller we ordered came in this weekend. It is a Stand-On tandem stroller. Emmi's car seat can ride in the front, and Luci can either sit or stand in the back. Even though Luci will be 4 when Emmi is born, Mitch and I both agreed that we still want an option for Luci for when her legs are tired or especially if just one of us are out with both of them. I want both of them where I can see them at all times!

Still craving Cutie oranges...& now strawberries and bananas...oh and um maybe some ice cream!

I am really struggling with clothes these days it seems. Belly needs maternity pants and some shirts...but most of my stuff with Luci is still way too big. I am seeming to be smaller with Emmi than Luci...well for now...not holding my breath on that one. Thankfully, I have had some great friends donate to the cause! I just don't want to buy a bunch of clothes that I know I will really only wear for another month or so. Eventually I will get big enough for the Luci maternity clothes!!!





2 comments:

  1. You look great! Most of my maternity stuff is winter, but you are more than welcome to come see if you want to borrow anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am happy to look through anything!!!

      Delete