Friday, April 5, 2013

10 Fingers...10 Toes...

Get ready for more Barbies and Bows!!!!

The Minnick family will be welcoming another girl in September!!!!

Our friend Laura gave us a sneak peek ultrasound yesterday and it was really apparent that Baby M is a girl!!

Our reactions? Mitch and I were both pretty surprised. We had really thought it was a boy...along with most everyone else! Mitch and I always just want a healthy baby...but I think we already feel comfortable with a girl...so another one doesn't make us nervous! ha! Luci has been telling us forever that she wants a sister. She was excited...but not really as excited as I thought she would be. I still think she is just really unsure of everything at this point. It is taking forever for this baby to come in her mind!

A name? We have one or two that we have in mind. I am pretty sure we have a middle name. We just aren't 100% yet...and not quite ready to announce yet! I will let you know as soon as we figure it out! Trust me, Mom has to get started on the monogramming, so we are trying to hurry! :-)

Laura said that the brain, heart, and spine look healthy at this point. She said that the 20 week ultra sound that I will have at my doctor's office will be able to tell more. At 20 weeks you should be able to see all 4 chambers of the heart, etc. So, we are thanking God for a healthy baby so far and praying that the health continues!




No comments:

Post a Comment